Topic: Negotiating Loan Commitment Letters for Acquisition Financings Under Increasing Sell Side Timelines and Competitive Pressure
HUNTON ANDREWS KURTH WEBINAR
May 25, 2022
Jamie Hadfield, Managing Director at Configure, joined Jess Tobin, Partner at Hunton Andrews Kurth, and Benjamin Stolbach, Partner at GHK Capital Partners, to discuss focus points for corporate borrowers and highlighted key negotiating points that arise in commitment letters and term sheets, including conditionality, “market flex” provisions and other issues of concern to sellers in M&A transactions.
Like what you have read so far?
Subscribe to get thought leadership from Configure Partners direct to your inbox.
- Configure Partners Advises Hidden Harbor on its Acquisition Financing of Monster Transmission and BD Diesel
- 2H 2022 Retail Industry Update: Continued Growth Despite Supply Chain Woes
- Configure Partners Advises Highview Capital on Debt Financing for Randall Foods, in Connection with the Merger of Randall and Wilmar
- Configure Partners Announces Promotions of Kyle Stinchcomb and Raymond Heartsill
- Configure Partners Welcomes New Managing Director, Jerry McDonald