Topic: Negotiating Loan Commitment Letters for Acquisition Financings Under Increasing Sell Side Timelines and Competitive Pressure
HUNTON ANDREWS KURTH WEBINAR
May 25, 2022
Jamie Hadfield, Managing Director at Configure, joined Jess Tobin, Partner at Hunton Andrews Kurth, and Benjamin Stolbach, Partner at GHK Capital Partners, to discuss focus points for corporate borrowers and highlighted key negotiating points that arise in commitment letters and term sheets, including conditionality, “market flex” provisions and other issues of concern to sellers in M&A transactions.
Like what you have read so far?
Subscribe to get thought leadership from Configure Partners direct to your inbox.
- Configure Partners Announces Promotion of Sam Vaughn to Associate
- Best Strategies for Renegotiating Credit Agreements for PE-Backed Companies
- Configure Partners Announces Promotion of Austin Weiermiller to Associate
- Configure Partners Welcomes Two New Analysts To The Team
- Configure Partners Welcomes Managing Director, Parm Atwal